Thursday, November 29, 2012

Cooking with Herbs


In collaboration with Bird Pick, I will be doing a FREE cooking class, next week Tuesday, Dec. 4th.  I will be demonstrating how to make a delicious sweet herbal soup using, as one of the main ingredients, an herb called Bai Mu Er, or Tremella.  It improves the immune system, tonifies the Lung and Stomach, and is a wonderful skin rejuvenating herb that Chinese woman love to use for their glowing skin.  Sweet soups are very common in Chinese cooking, so if you've never tried a sweet soup, come by and learn how to make this easy soup!  We will have sample to taste, prepackaged soup ingredients to purchase and goodies to give away.  Oh, and did I say it was free?


What: Cooking with Herbs
Date: Tues., Dec 4th, 2012
Time: 2:00-4:00pm
Cost:  FREE

RSVP: at my Facebook page


Moms, bring your kids, too!  Introduce them to wonderful new flavors and textures with a sweet soup!

Any questions, please call 424.248.5576 or email info@iyashiwellness.com

This is the first in a series of community cooking classes I will be doing, so do come back periodically to my blog or my Calendar of Events to find out when the next one is being scheduled!


No comments:

Post a Comment