Monday, August 24, 2009

New Acupuncture Happy Hour hours!

I'm happy to announce, due to popular demand, Iyashi Wellness' Acupuncture Happy Hour hours are changing!!

Starting September, the Happy Hour hours will change to 5:00pm-7:00pm.

It's still every Wednesday at Casa de Tree (3741 Motor Avenue, Los Angeles, CA 90034)
(for one last Wednesday, tomorrow the 26th, it will run from 3:30pm-6:30pm)

Those of you who said you wanted to come but couldn't because of the original, earlier hours, you now can!

Some of the experiences people have shared with me after trying my Happy Hour:
  • Immediate pain relief for a wife with severe low back pain and her husband from a headache. The wife had this to say:
    "My back pain was gone once I got home, and I had to lift a TV (yes we are in the process of moving) and the pain came back! BUT nothing like before. I have been fine since then, Thank you so much for your help. I felt great afterward too. So much more energy too! My mum is coming in about a month and I would like to bring her to HH, I am sure she will love it too. I am sure you will see us soon... After the move I am sure we will need your magic!" - F.F.

  • A young woman feeling "ecstasy" after trying ear acupuncture.
  • Women who usually suffer from cold hands and feet feel an immediate sense of gentle warmth wash over their entire body.
  • Anxious customers feeling calm and serene.
  • Tired, overworked customers feeling energized and alert.
These are just some of the experiences people have had trying ear acupuncture and ear acupressure. What will be yours?

When: Every Wednesday
Time: 5:00pm-7:00pm (starting Sept 2)
Where: Casa de Tree (3741 Motor Avenue, LA, CA 90034)
Why: Because you deserve a break - and the food at Casa de Tree is delicious to boot!

Hope to see you one of these Wednesdays


No comments:

Post a Comment